Location, location, location! Everything you could want or need is nearby at Dominion Trail - dining, entertainment and recreation are all just a short walk or quick drive away. This means you can run your errands, get your shopping done and still have time to stop for dinner at one of the many restaurants close by. Not to mention, Dominion Trail is close to big employment centers in Herndon and Reston. The convenience of living at Dominion Trail will give you more time to do the things you love, such as an evening walk on the Washington & Old Dominion Trail, steps from your new home. Getting out of town is easy with Dulles International Airport - under 5 miles away, and getting to your office every day is easy too with the Wiehle Metro Station, the future Herndon Station and Innovation Center Station close by.
As a new homeowner at Dominion Trail you will enjoy a 2,229-2,646 square-foot townhome with 3-5 bedrooms, 2-4 full baths, 2-3 half baths, and a 2-car front-load garage with an optional loft and rooftop terrace.
Talk to Us
Dominion Trail is a close-knit townhome neighborhood close to commuter routes, Metro stops and much more
- Featuring our new Louisa model with a 2 car garage, over 2,229 square feet of living space, up to 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths and 3 half baths
- Choose to add a 4th bedroom or Loft with rooftop terrace
- Transform your lower level into the perfect guest suite with a bedroom and full bath
- Countless restaurants, retail and entertainment options within a few miles of the neighborhood
In Your Area
Shopping and dining are almost at your doorstep with Dulles Town Center 3.1 miles away, the Shops at 28 Centre just 1.5 miles away and One Loudoun about 6 miles away
- At Dominion Trail, it is easy to stay active! Your new home is just a 1/2 mile from the W&OD trial for biking, walking and jogging
- Make commuting easy when you live minutes to some of Loudoun's top employers in Ashburn, Dulles, Reston and Herndon
- The Wiehle Metro Station is 7.6 miles away and the future Herndon Station and Innovation Center Station are about 6.1 miles and 5.5 miles away
- Located just off of Route 28 with easy access to Route 7, and the Toll Road
Talk to Us