Find the perfect new home for your family with both the space you need and the privacy you crave at Olde Mill Trace, an enclave of estate-style single family homes on large wooded home sites in Wake County.
These new homes in Raleigh are just 5 miles from Downtown Raleigh and convenient to Cary. Inside, you'll find impressive open layouts, large gourmet kitchens, and numerous options to make your new house truly your own. Outside your doorstep, you'll find wooded views and the sounds of bird chirping in this truly peaceful retreat.
Estate-style single family homes on 80 large wooded home sites of at least ½ acre in a private tree-lined community in Raleigh, just 6 miles south of Downtown and close to shopping, dining, and recreation.
- Additional high-impact options, including lofts, decks, and sunrooms, to expand the living space of your home
- Dramatic, open layouts
- High-end kitchens with large sit-down island
- Main-level owner's suites available
- Abundant closet space throughout
Olde Mill Trace offers new single family homes on large wooded home sites convenient to commuting routes, shopping and dining, and recreation.
- Only 6 miles south of North Carolina State University and the restaurants, shopping, and nightlife of Downtown Raleigh.
- Just 1/4 mile from Yates Mill County Park, with hiking trails, fishing, kids' programs, and historical exhibits.
- Located 2 miles north of Lake Wheeler, with boating, fishing, and other recreational activities.
- Easy commute to Research Triangle Park, WakeMed Cary Hospital, and Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
- Minutes from local shopping and everyday conveniences, including Cary Town Center, Waverly Place, Crossroads, and Swift Creek shopping centers.