Olde Mill Trace offers new single family homes on large wooded home sites convenient to commuting routes, shopping and dining, and recreation.
- Only 6 miles south of North Carolina State University and the restaurants, shopping, and nightlife of Downtown Raleigh.
- Just 1/4 mile from Yates Mill County Park, with hiking trails, fishing, kids' programs, and historical exhibits.
- Located 2 miles north of Lake Wheeler, with boating, fishing, and other recreational activities.
- Easy commute to Research Triangle Park, WakeMed Cary Hospital, and Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
- Minutes from local shopping and everyday conveniences, including Cary Town Center, Waverly Place, Crossroads, and Swift Creek shopping centers.