Find the perfect new home for your family with both the space you need and the privacy you crave at Olde Mill Trace, an enclave of estate-style single family homes on large wooded home sites in Wake County. These new homes in Raleigh are just 5 miles from Downtown. Inside, you'll find impressive open layouts, large gourmet kitchens, and numerous options to make your new house truly your own-both inside and out.
Estate-style single family homes on 80 large wooded home sites of at least ½ acre in a private tree-lined community in Raleigh, just 5 miles south of Downtown and close to shopping, dining, and recreation.
- Additional high-impact options, including lofts, decks, and sunrooms, to expand the living space of your home
- Dramatic, open layouts
- High-end kitchens with large sit-down island
- Main-level owner's suites available
- Abundant closet space throughout
Olde Mill Trace offers new single family homes on large wooded home sites convenient to commuting routes, shopping and dining, and recreation.
- Only 5 miles south of North Carolina State University and the restaurants, shopping, and nightlife of Downtown Raleigh.
- Just ¼ mile from Yates Mill County Park, with hiking trails, fishing, kids' programs, and historical exhibits.
- Located 2 miles north of Lake Wheeler, with boating, fishing, and other recreational activities.
- Easy commute to Research Triangle Park, WakeMed Cary Hospital, and Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
- Minutes from local shopping and everyday conveniences, including Cary Town Center, Waverly Place, Crossroads, and Swift Creek shopping centers.