Own the single-family home perfect for your needs, whether you are just starting out or you have a big family that keeps growing! Collington offers homes built for the way you live along with the active lifestyle you want. Swim a few laps in the community’s Olympic-sized swimming pool, show off your tennis skills at the 4 lighted courts, or play with the kids at the splash park. Plus, you’ll love having the restaurants and shopping on Hull Street just around the corner! It’s all yours to enjoy at Collington.
Inside your home at Collington, you’ll be dazzled by the open floor plans and high-end features. With an array of customizable options available, including finished lower levels, fireplaces, decks, and screened in or covered porches, your dream home that you customize awaits.
Standard Features Include:
- Selection of 5 home designs with several front elevations in which to choose
- 2-3 stories, 3 and 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, and 2-car garages
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Expansive, high-end kitchens
- Luxurious owner's suites with large walk-in closets, owner's bath with dual vanity, and seated walk-in shower
- Second-floor loft/bonus space in some models
- Powder rooms with pedestal sink
- And more!
Customizable Features Include:
- 2-car side-load garages
- 3-car front or side-load garages
- Gourmet kitchens
- Morning rooms
- Bay windows
- Tray, boxed tray, and coffered ceilings
- Covered or screened porches
- Additional bedroom suites
- Additional bathrooms
- Third-floor lofts
- Alternate owner's bath
- Finished lower-level with media room, den, and/or wet bar
- Rear extension on some designs
- And more!
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Collington today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.