Beyond the woods, nestled along Bolin Creek off of Homestead Road in the artsy town of Carrboro is Winmore, a picturesque community of new homes for sale in Orange County with the character and charm not often found in new communities. From cozy to captivating, the homes at Winmore offer something for everyone. Create a custom space for how you live, with features that include a finished lower-level with full bath, third-floor loft, deck, or fireplace.
Winmore evokes the charm of an old-fashioned small-town village with the modern conveniences you need. Relax at the swimming pool or socialize at the community clubhouse. Go for a jog along the two miles of walking trails, and make a stop at Philip’s Square, Winmore’s Town Center, with coffee house, salon, and retail shops. You’ll love having so much within walking distance—even the schools and plenty of green space for the kids and the dog to enjoy.
At Winmore, you’re not just owning a home; you’re owning a lifestyle.
Standard Features (including but not limited to):
- The Waverly offers 1,932 to 2,414 square feet
- 3 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths
- Open layouts
- Abundant closet space throughout
- High-end kitchen with sit-down island
- Owner's suite with large walk-in closets
- Owner's bath with dual sinks, shower with seat, and separate commode space
- Upper-level hall bath with two sinks
- Large secondary bedrooms, some with walk-in closet
- Mudroom with large closet
- Second-floor laundry space
- Powder room with pedestal sink
- Rear 2-car detached garage
Custom Features (including but not limited to):
- Additional features to truly customize your home
- Gourmet kitchen
- Butler’s pantry
- Boxed tray ceiling in master suite
- Soaking tub in owner's bath (standard in 2 of 3 models)
- Third-floor loft space with additional bathroom
- Finished lower-level with recreation room, den, media room, wet bar and/or full bath
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home today at Winmore in Chapel Hill.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.