Chesterfield Landing is a private enclave of new single family homes located in the heart of Downtown Crozet at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
This highly sought-after Western Albemarle address offers you convenient access to a variety of parks, charming shopping, eateries, entertainment, award winning schools, and close to major commuting routes like I-64 and Route 250.
New homes sites are now available in Phase II! Enter your information to learn more or select your perfect home site!
Stanley Martin Homes at Chesterfield Landing features new single family homes on half acre, wooded home sites, where your family can enjoy all the area has to offer.
- Smart floorplans, built for the way people live, ranging from 1,686 to 5,188 square feet
- Open architecture, high-end kitchens, generously-sized walk-in closets and 2-car garages
- Main-level owner suites and one-level living available
- Ability to personalize your home with the finishes and colors you want
- Gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountain views
Walk in the Irvington and you will find yourself in the main level foyer. The library will be to your left and the powder room will be to your right.
Sq. Ft.: 2392 - 4468
Priced From: $477,900
Chesterfield Landing offers new homes close to commuting routes and with plenty of space to entertain family and friends.
- Part of the outstanding Albemarle County Public School District
- Downtown Crozet offers endless restaurants, coffee shops and boutiques
- Local attractions and recreation include Mint Springs Park, Claudius Crozet Park, Beaver Creek Reservoir Park and the Crozet Connector Trail
- Many award winning vineyards and breweries within 20 minutes
- Easy access to the University of Virginia and UVA Hospital Medical Center