You can have it all at Cardinal Grove—space, land, amenities, privacy, and convenience. Woodbridge is a family-friendly community just minutes from the area’s best shopping and restaurants in Prince William County.
Imagine a new single-family home on a large homesite with plenty of space for your kids to play in the yard, or add a fantastic outdoor space with swimming pool and firepit. Customize your home to make it your own, with the design features you want. Inside, you’ll be captivated by the spacious, open floor plans and high-end features. With an array of customizable options available at Cardinal Grove, you can create your dream home, both inside and out.
Standard Features Include:
- 3 home designs, from 2,638 to over 6,000 square feet of smartly designed living space, on large homesites with several front elevations in which to choose
- 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths
- 2-car front-entry garages
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Expansive kitchens with island workspace
- Formal dining rooms
- Luxurious owner's suites with large walk-in closets; and owner's bath with dual vanity, seated walk-in shower, and private commode space
- Powder rooms complete with pedestal sink
- Some models with first-floor owner's suites and second-floor bonus space
- 8-Step Warranty process to ensure the quality of your home and familiarize you and your family with your home’s systems and the best ways to maintain it
Customizable Features Include:
- 3-car front or side-load garages
- Additional bathrooms—up to 5 ½ baths
- Gourmet kitchens
- Butler’s pantries
- Morning rooms
- Tray ceilings
- Covered or screened porches
- Additional bedroom suites
- Finished lower levels with media room, den, and/or wet bar
- First and second-floor extensions
- And more!
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Cardinal Grove today. Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.