Bailey's Retreat features new estate-style single family homes for sale on up to 2 1/2 acre wooded home sites in Raleigh and close to commuting routes and everyday conveniences.
Own in this private, secluded neighborhood surrounded by nature yet minutes from shopping and dining, including 1 mile from Cary and 7 miles to Downtown Raleigh. It truly is a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Only a few home sites remain - don't miss the chance to own at Bailey's Retreat!
Bailey's Retreat is a secluded, wooded neighborhood of single family homes off Tryon Road in Raleigh
- This truly unique neighborhood features 13 home sites, ranging from .92 to over 2 1/2 acres, many with woods or facing open green space
- Choose from spacious floorplans that provide plenty of square footage for the entire family and a diversity of styles and exterior facades making the finished neighborhood look truly unique
- Enjoy standard features such as bedroom-level laundry, walk-in closets and open main levels for entertaining and everyday living
- Select optional upgrades including lofts, secondary full baths, 3-car garages, home offices, dens, libraries, and more
Location. Location. Location! Conveniently located off Tryon Rd., Bailey's Retreat is nestled in a wooded setting while being convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Located off Tryon Rd., getting to and from work is easy - just 1 mile from Cary, 4 miles to NC State University, and 7 miles to Downtown Raleigh
- Family entertainment, dining, and shopping is a breeze with so many nearby options to choose from, like Waverly Place, Crossroads, Swift Creek, and Cary Town Center all nearby
- Get in touch with nature and spend weekends making memories at nearby Yates Mill Pond Park, Koka Booth Ampitheatre or Symphony Lake