At Bensville Crossing, you’ll love the private, tranquil setting that’s close to major transportation routes and fabulous shopping, dining, and attractions in Waldorf and Charles County.
Inside your new home at Bensville Crossing, you’ll be captivated by the open layout and high-end features. With 5 home designs available, Bensville Crossing offers the perfect home for your needs. With available decks, loft spaces, and finished lower levels, your options for fabulous living and entertaining spaces are endless.
Outside your home, you’ll find outdoor amenities perfect for you and your growing family. Play a ball game at the multipurpose field, take the kids to play at the tot lot, or take a walk or bike ride along the community’s traila. An abundance of open space is ideal for walking the dog or enjoying the outdoors.
Own a large single-family home in Waldorf with the privacy you crave, at a price you can afford, at Bensville Crossing.
Standard Features Include (but not limited to):
- 5 home designs offering 2,616-6,083 square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, and 2-car garages
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Formal dining room
- Library or flex room on main level
- Mudroom off garage
- Upper-level laundry room
- Powder room with pedestal sink
- Expansive high-end kitchens with huge sit-down island
- Owner’s suite with large walk-in closets
- Owner’s bath with dual sink vanity, separate commode space, and either tub and shower with seat or large mudset shower (depending on model)
- Large secondary bedrooms, many with walk-in closet
Optional Features Include (but not limited to):
- Third-floor loft area with home office and/or full bath
- Finished lower level with den, recreation room, storage/mechanical area, and/or full bath
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home today at Bensville Crossing in Waldorf.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.