Bradley Square offers a variety of townhomes and single family home designs to suit your needs, whether you're looking to upsize, downsize, or purchase your first home. With good schools and Center Street in Historic Old Town Manassas just a short drive away, you'll love the convenience of this new neighborhood. Picture taking a morning jog along one of several walking trails, enjoying an afternoon picnic at the park, or taking the kids to the splash park for some fun. At Bradley Square, you'll have it all.
Looking for a Single Family Home?
Visit the New Lindsey Model Home
10542 Grant Ave, Manassas VA 20110
Live in a new single family home or townhome in a neighborhood with a true community feel. It can be yours at Bradley Square.
- Spend time outside with plentiful green open spaces, 2 gazebos, pocket parks, and a pond.
- Let the kids enjoy the outdoors with multiple tot lots and a splash park.
- Choose from innovative home designs built for the way you live.
- Single family home and townhome options offer a home for every lifestyle.
Love your new lifestyle in Manassas, a community of historic charm and highly-rated schools, close to parks, restaurants, and shopping in Prince William County.
- Attend Prince William County Schools including Bennett Elementary, Parkside Middle, and Osbourn Park High.
- Just around the corner from the quaint shops, restaurants, and galleries of historic Old Town Manassas (less than 2 miles away).
- Convenient to the hub of local shopping, restaurants and area attractions along Center Street, as well as Hastings Marketplace and The Shops at Signal Hill.