Your dream home in Raleigh—inside and out—awaits you at Barony Overlook.
With large 1-acre homesites backing to woods and open space, Barony Overlook presents a unique opportunity to own a customized estate home amidst the natural beauty of North Raleigh. Whether you spend your days at Research Triangle Park, downtown Raleigh, or one of the region’s major universities, you can look forward to coming home to your dream home.
Inside, you’ll have the space for a game room or media room, so that home theater or wet bar you’ve wanted can be yours. Open, dramatic spaces and walls of windows bring the outdoors in. Retreat to your owner's suite, with sitting room and walk-in closets, and owner's bath that has it all. Entertain family and friends in your expansive gourmet kitchen and Great room. Continue the festivities outside, where you can create the perfect outdoor oasis with pool, hot tub, outdoor kitchen, and fire pit—whatever you envision can be yours at Barony Overlook.
Features Include (but are not limited to):
- 8 home designs, with 2,579 to over 8,000 square feet of living space, on 1-acre wooded homesites
- 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths +
- 2-, 3-, and 4-car garages
- Open floorplans
- Gourmet, high-end kitchens with island
- First and second-floor owner's suites
- Formal dining rooms
- Powder rooms with pedestal sink
- First-floor guest or in-law suites
- Home offices and flex space
- Grand owner's suites with large walk-in closets and sitting room
- Opulent owner's bath with dual vanity, shower with seat, Roman tub, and private commode space
- Large secondary bedrooms with private or Jack-and-Jill bathrooms
- Optional third-level loft space
- Finished lower levels with media room, den, and/or wet bar
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Barony Overlook today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.