If you're looking for a new townhome for sale in Charlottesville, VA, it's time to say good-bye to renting and hello to a brand-new, gorgeous 3-bedroom, 3-level townhome at Avinity. Are you ready to downsize? You can't go wrong with the modern townhomes at Avinity in Albemarle County.
Avinity townhomes near I-64 in Charlottesville, VA, are designed for how people live today. Large, open spaces on the main floor provide a place to entertain. The optional outdoor terrace on the top floor provides a unique way to enjoy the mountain views during the day, or the stars at night. The lower level can be whatever you want it to be—a recreation space, a Man Cave, a guest bedroom, or something else? At Avinity, you get to decide.
Standard Features (including but not limited to):
- A comfortable 2,287 square feet of living space that can be personalized to reflect your style
- 3 bedroom townhomes with 2 ½ to 3 ½ baths and 2-car, rear-entry garage
- Selection of 4 front elevations in which to customize the facade of your home
- Lower-level flex space to use as an office, play area or however you choose
- Open floorplan perfect for entertaining or keeping an eye on the family
- Owner's bedroom with attached bathroom and spacious closet
- Owner's bath includes dual vanity and shower with seat
- Bedroom-level laundry room takes the chore out of doing the laundry
- Gourmet kitchen
- Deck off the kitchen
- Fourth-floor loft with wet bar and rooftop deck
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home in Albemarle County at Avinity today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our Move-in-Ready homes.