Welcome to Ansley: where you can enjoy the privacy of a single-family home on a 1/4 acre home site, yet live only 15 minutes from the excitement of downtown Raleigh.
Inside your new home at Ansley, you'll be captivated by the open layout from the minute you step inside the front door. With 7 home designs to select from, Ansley offers the perfect home for you and your family's needs. Whether you desire a two-story home with first-floor owner's suite, a sprawling one-story home, or a traditional 2-story center hall colonial, you'll find your dream home at Ansley. With available decks, porches, morning rooms, and loft spaces, your options for fabulous living and entertaining spaces are endless.
Own a single-family home at Ansley with the privacy you crave without being away from the action and excitement of downtown.
Features Include (but are not limited to):
- 7 home designs offering 1,686-4,480 square feet
- 3 and 4 bedrooms, 2+ baths, and 2-car garages
- Several front elevations in which to customize the facade of your home
- 4 out of 7 models feature main-level owner's suites
- Open floorplans
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Bright, expansive kitchens with center island
- Owner's suites with large walk-in closets
- Owner's baths with dual vanity, shower with seat, separate commode space, and (in some models) soaking tub
- Large secondary bedrooms, some with walk-in closet
- Powder room with pedestal sink
Optional Features Include:
- 2-car side load garage
- Gourmet kitchen
- Butler's pantry
- Morning room
- Guest suite with bath
- Covered porch
- Screened porch
- Boxed tray ceiling in owner's suite
- Soaking tub in master bath
- Second and third-floor loft spaces
- Finished lower-level with recreation room, den, wet bar, and full bath
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Ansley today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.