Now Selling! Fill out your information to learn more about all that Oldfield has to offer.
Sunsets are a little more watercolored, the air is a little dewier, the energy just a little more congenial in Bluffton, one of the fastest-growing neighborhoods in South Carolina. Set along the banks of the magnificent Okatie River under a canopy of Live oaks, Oldfield offers an incomparable natural landscape, with historically accurate architecture. It is the idyllic heart of Lowcountry and inside it, the master-planned beauty of the Oldfield community piles luxury onto the splendor already manufactured by nature. Our masterfully built Stanley Martin homes preserve the integrity and authenticity of area architecture. Celebrate the tradition of gorgeous design that honors the history and characteristic style in this part of the South.
Immerse yourself in the tranquility that's central to the Oldfield lifestyle.
- Every home is outfitted with a large outdoor porch with ceiling fans-you decide if you want a two-level or wraparound option. Either one is perfect for soaking up the picturesque beauty along the banks of the Okatie River.
- Discover all that this planned community has to offer: Dining at Magnolia grill and River club, Outfitters Center, Sports Club with 3 pools, Equestrian Center, state of the art tennis facilities, and dog park.
- Play 18 holes at the Oldfield golf club, designed by Greg Norman.
An Unbeatable Location in the Heart of the Lowcountry
- Browse the unique shops, galleries and boutiques in the old town district of Bluffton, named the #1 non-beach getaway by the Huffington Post
- Twenty-five minutes from Savannah Georgia, enjoy the riverfront, fountains and city squares that make Savannah unique.
- Set sail on a boat for evening sky-gazing and dinner on the Beaufort waterfront