Hi, I'm Lisa! If you have any questions about our communities, home designs, locations or how Stanley Martin Homes has been building homes for over 50 years – just ask!
Small town atmosphere where nature is enjoyed as part of the everyday lifestyle.
- Choose from a multitude of aesthetically pleasing house plans. All with Lowcountry style homes with broad porches and picturesque windows.
- Take a swim in the resort-style pool with large deck, shallow children’s area and splash pad
- Walk, ride or run along the parks, trails, and Buffalo Lake with lakeside pavilion
- Enjoy a cup of coffee at Corner House Café
- Home to the soon to be Performing Arts Center (opening 2018)
Square Footage: 1696- 1696
Priced From: $ 295,900
Square Footage: 1700- 1700
Priced From: $ 302,900
Square Footage: 1896- 1896
Priced From: $ 325,900
Square Footage: 2206- 2206
Priced From: $ 330,900
Square Footage: 2162- 2162
Priced From: $ 335,900
Square Footage: 2301- 2301
Priced From: $ 345,900
Square Footage: 2340- 2340
Priced From: $ 362,900
Square Footage: 2395- 2395
Priced From: $ 378,900
Stanley Martin Homes at Summers Corner gives you the best of both worlds. Small town feel with convenience of being close to it all.
- Just 24 miles from Downtown Charleston and just as close to the Charleston International Airport
- Minutes to historic Summerville Main Street District
- Part of the Dorchester School District which received the State Department of Education's Red Carpet Award, which recognizes schools with outstanding family-friendly environment