Located off Highway 61 in Summerville, in the heart of South Carolina's Lowcountry, Summers Corner allows people to connect effortlessly with nature. Designed as a community within a garden, each neighborhood has a park, public garden or pond as its centerpiece. Here every new home is positioned to take advantage of its natural surroundings. Homes are inspired by Lowcountry architecture, with a distinctly local character. Perfectly positioned between town and country, Summer Corners is a place where modern conveniences meet small-town charm. It's easy to stop by the Corner House for coffee, lunch, a craft beer or glass of wine. At the village center, you can shop, dine and even work, without leaving your neighborhood. And when it's time to get away from it all, you'll find lakes, woods, hiking, biking and walking trails just steps from home.
Summers Corner was awarded the prestigious PRISM award for 2016 Best New Community by the Charleston Home Builders Association. Just another great reason why you'll want to come and see for yourself what is truly special about this community.
Small town atmosphere where nature is enjoyed as part of the everyday lifestyle.
- Choose from a multitude of aesthetically pleasing house plans. All with Lowcountry style homes with broad porches and picturesque windows.
- Take a swim in the resort-style pool with large deck, shallow children’s area and splash pad
- Walk, ride or run along the parks, trails, and Buffalo Lake with lakeside pavilion
- Enjoy a cup of coffee at Corner House Café
- Home to the soon to be Performing Arts Center (opening 2019)
Stanley Martin Homes at Summers Corner gives you the best of both worlds. Small town feel with convenience of being close to it all.
- Just 24 miles from Downtown Charleston and just as close to the Charleston International Airport
- Minutes to historic Summerville Main Street District
- Part of the Dorchester School District which received the State Department of Education's Red Carpet Award, which recognizes schools with outstanding family-friendly environment