With unobstructed views of the Stono River, Stonoview provides a true sense of the Lowcountry. This master planned community provides a natural setting with moss draped oak trees, community dock with sundeck, floating boat slips, on site boat storage, crabbing, kayak storage, waterfront park & pavilion, community pool, tennis courts, walking/biking trails, golf cart friendly, pocket parks, and several picnic areas. Just recently, Stonoview was awarded the prestigious PRISM award for 2017 Best New Community by the Charleston Home Builders Association. Just another reason why you'll want to come and see for yourself what makes this new home community so special.
Stanley Martin Homes at Stonoview offers Lowcountry homes in this award-winning planned community.
- A natural setting with moss-draped oak trees and a freshwater wetland buffer
- Enjoy an outdoor lifestyle with crabbing, kayak storage, waterfront park & pavilion, and community pool, tennis courts, walking/biking trails, golf cart friendly, pocket parks, and several picnic areas.
- Smart floorplans, built for the way people live, with open architecture, high-end kitchens and generously-sized walk-in closets
A Cape Cod style home is ideal for entertaining. Large Owner's suite on main level is a true retreat with walk-in closets and spacious bathroom. Laundry and rear porch on main complete first level.
Sq. Ft.: 1824 - 1924
Priced From: $367,900
The Magnolia FD
The impressive Magnolia features four bedrooms, three and a half baths, a downstairs study, a spacious laundry room, open living space and a rear porch.
Sq. Ft.: 2301 - 2599
Priced From: $374,900
You'll spend more time boating or golfing than on maintenance with this efficient, easy-care home. Just the right size for people with an active lifestyle, the Folly still has enough room for entertaining and guests.
Sq. Ft.: 1959 - 2630
Priced From: $377,900
This home has a spacious open floor plan with the master suite on the main level. Three additional bedrooms and two full baths are located on the second level.
Sq. Ft.: 3148 - 3148
Priced From: $544,900
Stonoview sits along the Stono River, discover its charming rural lifestyle.
- Minutes from the beaches, fishing, boating, and crabbing
- Close to Downtown Charleston and easy commute to all the business centers
- Enjoy local dining favorites, such as Fat Hen and Wild Olive. Kick back and relax at Low Tide Brewing Company or the Tattooed Moose.
- Close to shopping at Freshfields Village and Bohicket Marina.
- Every Saturday head to the local farmers market for fresh produce eats and live music.