With unobstructed views of the Stono River, Stonoview provides a true sense of the Lowcountry. This master planned community provides a natural setting with moss draped oak trees, community dock with sundeck, floating boat slips, on site boat storage, crabbing, kayak storage, waterfront park & pavilion, community pool, tennis courts, walking/biking trails, golf cart friendly, pocket parks, and several picnic areas. Just recently, Stonoview was awarded the prestigious PRISM award for 2017 Best New Community by the Charleston Home Builders Association. Just another reason why you'll want to come and see for yourself what makes this new home community so special.
Stanley Martin Homes at Stonoview offers Lowcountry homes in this award-winning planned community.
- A natural setting with moss-draped oak trees and a freshwater wetland buffer
- Enjoy an outdoor lifestyle with crabbing, kayak storage, waterfront park & pavilion, and community pool, tennis courts, walking/biking trails, golf cart friendly, pocket parks, and several picnic areas.
- Smart floorplans, built for the way people live, with open architecture, high-end kitchens and generously-sized walk-in closets
Stonoview sits along the Stono River, discover its charming rural lifestyle.
- Minutes from the beaches, fishing, boating, and crabbing
- Close to Downtown Charleston and easy commute to all the business centers
- Enjoy local dining favorites, such as Fat Hen and Wild Olive. Kick back and relax at Low Tide Brewing Company or the Tattooed Moose.
- Close to shopping at Freshfields Village and Bohicket Marina.
- Every Saturday head to the local farmers market for fresh produce eats and live music.