Mixson offers dynamic new homes, plentiful green spaces, and close-proximity to tasty restaurants and local shops in trendy Park Circle, all within walking or biking distance. The highlight of the neighborhood is Mixson Club, Charleston's most popular swim and social club. Swim laps, sign the kids up for swimming lessons or just lounge by the pool with friends. Enjoy award-winning sushi and tacos from Locals, also serving poolside cocktails and snacks, and shop for the best Lowcountry provisions at Mixson Market. It's all right there in your own backyard. And best of all, when you purchase a Stanley Martin home at Mixson, we cover your initiation fee and one year of membership at the Club.
Walkable, Livable, and Minutes to Everywhere.
- Smart floorplans, built for the way people live.
- Open architecture, high-end kitchens, generously-sized walk-in closets and waterfront home sites
- Dynamic Streetscapes and green spaces throughout the neighborhood
- Ability to personalize your home with the finishes and colors you want
The Ellis FD
The stylish and livable Ellis is great for the family who needs a separate space for a home office or kid cave. With a dedicated office space on the main level or an optional third floor, who have so many options for the privacy that you need.
Square Footage: 1890 - 1890
Priced From: $342,900
Stanley Martin Homes at Mixson offers fun-filled amenities in a Park Circle community with an ideal location.
- Amenities include the Mixson Club, Charleston's premier swim and social club, delicious fare from Mixson Grille, and Mixson Market, a purveyor of quality Lowcountry provisions.
- Minutes from beaches, marinas and waterfront activities
- Conveniently situated in North Charleston offering quick access to downtown, business centers, downtown and Charleston International airport.