Considered James Island's premier waterfront neighborhood, Freeman's Point is situated in the idyllic Lowcountry, minutes from beaches, downtown Charleston, and with river access to Charleston Harbor. Offering a true waterfront lifestyle, Freeman's Point amenities include a waterfront park with trails and resting benches, a pool, pavilion, neighborhood dock for sunbathing, fishing, or just passing the time. Choose from stunning new designer inspired, move in ready homes just waiting for you to call home.
Freeman's Point was awarded the prestigious PRISM award for 2017 Best New Community by the Charleston Home Builders Association. Just another reason why you'll want to come and see for yourself what makes this community so special.
If waterfront living is what you're seeking, you'll want to come home to Freeman's Point.
- Founder's Park offering Gazebo, Children's Playground and Picnic area
- Community Pool, Pavilion & Fireside lounge
- Neighborhood connectivity via waterfront greenway and trail
- Community dock & fishing pier
- Boat access to private dock on Seaside Creek
- 1,000 foot waterfront park accessible to all homeowners
Stanley Martin at Freeman's Point offers amazing amenities in a waterfront neighborhood with an unbeatable location to create your personal haven.
- A quick boat ride to waterfront dining and entertainment
- Access to Seaside Creek
- Close to Morris Island
- Minutes to downtown Charleston
- A short drive to Folly Beach
- Unique dining, shopping and entertainment with a few miles of the neighborhood