If you're going to live in Charleston, there's no better place than Carolina Park in Mount Pleasant. Designed in a way to promote outdoor lifestyles, Carolina Park has a network of pedestrian walkways along attractive streetscapes. Abundant natural beauty, friendly neighbors, and array of amenities and conveniences, are just some of the ways Carolina Park provides residents with a true sense of community. Children walk or ride bikes to school, neighbors share conversations on front porches, and opportunities for relaxation are around every corner. This desirable & vibrant neighborhood provides a sense of laid-back southern charm, close to shopping, dining, and beaches.
Stanley Martin Homes at Carolina Park feature new single family, Designer Inspired, Move-In-Ready homes in a 1,700 acre master-planned community.
- Smart floorplans, built for the way people live, starting from 2255 square feet
- Open architecture, high-end kitchens, generously-sized walk-in closets and 2-car garages
- Main-level owner suites available
- Residents Club which includes a Junior Olympic-sized pool, kid-friendly water features, an outdoor pavilion with catering kitchen, large fireplace, tennis courts, covered picnic area and more.
At Carolina Park, everything you need is right at your fingertips.
- Access 54-acre Active Park that includes 4 lighted, multi-purpose fields and home to Mt. Pleasant's popular SC United FC soccer program.
- Top-rated public schools including Wando High School, Wando Center for Advanced Studies, Oceanside Collegiate Academy, Carolina Park Elementary, and The Children's Center at Carolina Park preschool
- Minutes from beaches, marinas and waterfront activities
- Conveniently situated in Mt. Pleasant off Hwy. 17 near Highway 41 & I-526
- 20-acre Bolden Lake with boardwalk and kayak launch
- Easy access to The Mount Pleasant Active Park, Mount Pleasant Towne Center & downtown Charleston