Traditions is a master-planned community in a desirable South Forsyth County location. Featuring a lakefront clubhouse with exercise facilities, Junior Olympic pool, lake, parks, playgrounds, outdoor fireplace and future tennis courts, its amenities are unparalleled. With quick access to Big Creek Greenway and Fowler Park, top-rated schools, high-end shopping and minutes from Georgia 400, Traditions offers something for every member of the family.
Our families and friends are enjoying an exceptional lifestyle at Traditions in Cumming. Life here lets you begin to build your own Traditions. Now is your opportunity to purchase a new home in this exceptional neighborhood in Cumming and start building your own Traditions today!
Stanley Martin Homes at Traditions in Forsyth County, offers thoughtful design, superior construction and an outstanding lifestyle. As a Traditions resident, you enjoy the following advantages:
- Sidewalks and paths throughout that connect to Fowler Park and the Big Creek Greenway
- Lakefront Clubhouse w/ Fitness Center
- Junior Olympic Pool w/ Children’s Splash Park
- 4 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Play Areas
The Prescott is refined, roomy, and ready for families and guests. Main level offers a private guest suite ideal for friends and family when they come to visit.
Sq. Ft.: 2978 - 2978
Priced From: $501,860
The Kendrick II
An ideal home for the growing family. Privacy is key with a main level Owner's Suite. The chef-style kitchen is very open to the gathering room and there is easy access to the outdoors from the casual dining.
Sq. Ft.: 3081 - 3081
Priced From: $502,700
The Brighton FD
This flexible plan has loads of options to suit your lifestyle. You can add powder room off the guest suite to add privacy and expand your outdoor space with a cozy porch.
Sq. Ft.: 3439 - 3439
Priced From: $530,400
Traditions is located in Cumming, Georgia
- Easily accessible to GA 400, North Point Mall and the Windward Business District.
- Short drive to The Collection at Forsyth (formerly known as The Avenue), Vickery Village and many other popular restaurants, shopping and other entertainment venues.
- Walk to Founder Park and enjoy the Fireside Lounge, community pocket parks and more
- Adjacent to Fowler Park & Big Creek Greenway Trail
- Sought after schools including the brand new Denmark High School and DeSana Middle School