The Enclave at Nash Springs is a distinguished community of nearly half-acre private homesites surrounded by a canopy of established trees. These new homes feature stunning architectural details reminiscent of historic homes, with contemporary, livable floor plans. The neighborhood is located in Gwinnett County's Brookwood High School district, one of the top districts in Georgia and the nation. A short drive from Ronald Reagan Parkway, the Enclave at Nash Springs is near The Shoppes at Webb Ginn and all of Gwinnett County's best features.
The Best of the Best Schools
- Located in Lilburn, in Gwinnett’s #1 Top-Rated School District
- Top-Rated Brookwood High School District
- Gwin Oaks Elementary – Ranked #2 in Georgia
- Access to several private school options too
Location is Key
- Walking distance to the Yellow River and peaceful walking trails
- Just 5 Miles to The Shoppes at Webb Gin
- Accessible to Atlanta, Stone Mtn and quick access to I-85 and Ronald Reagan Pkwy.
- Minutes to Gwinnett Performing Arts Center, Dining and Entertainment