When you choose a home, you also choose a community. When you choose a Stanley Martin Home at Canopy, you'll fall in love with the energy and feel of contemporary Southern style. Just five minutes from the heart of Roswell, one of the safest cities in Georgia, our lavish two or three-story townhomes blend suburban chic with intelligent design. The result: easy sophistication for your on-the-move lifestyle.
A community gathering park, green spaces and a dog park are just some of the highlights that add to the strong appeal of this carefree lifestyle community. Located in Fulton County and situated less than 5 minutes from downtown Roswell, residents enjoy quick access to top dining, shopping and entertainment, plus the ease of low-maintenance living where your time is your own again.
When you arrive, the tree lined entrance bends to create a natural canopy. That's what inspired our community's name. Here's what will inspire you:
- Smart floorplans, built for the way people live, starting at 2,220 square feet
- Open architecture, high-end kitchens, generously-sized walk-in closets and 3-5 Bedrooms
- Ability to personalize your home with the finishes and colors you want
- Overlook Park, for residents only, with a firepit and scenic views of Big Creek
- Browse the unique shops, galleries and boutiques along Canton Street when you have leisure time or enjoy convenient access to 24-hour chain retailers
- Savor the international flavors that make up your nearby dining options, from Peruvian dishes to Portuguese cuisine-and plenty of Southern food to crave in between
- Commute with ease to nearby Atlanta and other areas on the recently expanded MARTA bus service
- Tap the fun of an adult-friendly beer celebration or make memories with the kids at the area's many summer festivals
- A dog park exclusively for your furry family members