Recognizing what is important to you at this stage in your life AND deciding if your current living situation is meeting your needs - is the place to start. Whether defined by a milestone like a new job, marriage, starting a family, or just the desire for a change or a new adventure, thinking through the following questions will help you know if you're ready to make a move:
1. Do you need more or less space?
2. Do you have a reliable monthly income? Savings? Debt?
3. Is your commute to work too far away?
4. Who do you live with and what are their needs?
5. What type of social scene do you enjoy? City life? Suburban?
6. What do you like or dislike about where you live now?
7. Does having family or friends nearby make all the difference?
Whatever your reasons may be for moving and buying a new home, it just makes sense to invest in one that will make your life better, happier and less stressful.
Think you might want to move? Download our FREE guide here and see how easy we make it to buy a new home.
Written by Stanley Martin Homes
Submitted on 3/7/2018 Posted in New Homes for Sale in Atlanta
Category: Morning Room