You have made the decision to move and purchase a brand-new home, but selling your home can be a long, stressful process full of uncertainty. You need to show the home many (many) times, have open houses on the weekend, pack and fix-up your home, and the list goes on. What if you just want to sell quickly and move on(and out)? If you're looking for a great way to avoid all the negatives of selling your current home, and instead spend your time thinking about moving in to your new dream home, look into leveraging a 3rd party iBuyer like Opendoor, Offerpad or Knock. Each company will ensure a quick and painless home selling process.
If you're concerned with how you'll make it through the selling process in the time you need, simplify this chapter of your life by streamlining your home sale experience.
Take a look at how an iBuyer program can work for you! Here is an example of Outdoor's program:
- The Offer (is mutual): An offer is prepared for you based on market data and your home's unique characteristics, and when you feel confident, the contract is signed.
- The Assessment (is free): An inspection is arranged for you, and any fixes or modifications that are needed in the home can be done by you prior to closing, or for you after the deal is done.
- The Purchase (is cash): Your home will be a cash purchase so the money will be available to you right away.
- The Deal (is done): The sale of your home can close in as few as 5 days, or up to 9 months.
- The Move (is fast): Upon closing, you're offered a 2 day move window (e.g., if you close on a Monday, you have through Wednesday to move out).
- The Burdon (is gone): All listings, tours/showings, additional inspections, negotiations, home maintenance, the back and forth...it's all taken care of for you, after you've moved.
No matter the reason, or type of home, you can be confident in handing over the stress and worry that goes along with selling your current home. It's nice that there's an option, isn't it?
Morning Room in New Homes for Sale in Charlottesville