You can have it all at Windsor Hill—space, land, privacy, and convenience. Triangle is a family-friendly community of single-family homes just minutes from the area’s best shopping and restaurants in Prince William County.
Imagine a new single-family home that you can customize for the way you live. Make your home at Windsor Hill your own on a large ¼ acre homesite with plenty of space for your kids to play in the yard, or add a fantastic outdoor oasis with swimming pool and firepit.
Inside, come home to the master suite you desire, with walk-in closets and optional sitting room and fireplace. Add a third-floor loft space with home office, a quiet space to get your work done. Then relax in your finished lower level with den, media room, and rec room, the ultimate hideaway. With an array of customizable options available at Windsor Hill, you can create your dream home, both inside and out.
Standard Features Include:
- 4 home designs, from 2,638-3,426 square feet of living space on large homesites
- 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, 2-car front-entry garages
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Expansive kitchens with island workspace
- Formal dining room
- Luxurious master suites with large walk-in closets
- Master baths with dual vanity, walk-in shower with seat, and private commode space
- Powder room with pedestal sink
Customizable Features Include:
- 2-car side-load garage
- 3-car front or side-load garage
- Additional bathrooms and/or guest suites
- Gourmet kitchen
- Butler’s pantry
- Morning room
- Tray ceiling
- Covered or screened porch
- Finished lower level with media room, rec room, den, and/or wet bar
- Third-floor loft space with home office and full bath
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Windsor Hill today. Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.