Live amidst natural beauty in the Villages of Piedmont, which is situated on the grounds of Leopold’s Preserve, a 380-acre nature preserve. This private community is tucked away amongst green open space, farmland, forests, and meadows, yet only minutes from all the everyday conveniences you need. Socialize with neighbors at two community centers and two swimming pools, or take the kids to the playground. Take in a game of tennis or volleyball, or go for a jog along 7 miles of trails. The Villages of Piedmont is a haven of natural serenity in charming Haymarket, giving you the best of both worlds.
Standard Features Include:
- Selection of 5 home designs with 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ to 3 ½ baths, from 2,638 to nearly 3,700 square feet
- 2-car front-entry garages
- Open floor plans
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Expansive, high-end kitchens with island workspace
- Formal dining rooms
- Luxurious master suites with large walk-in closets and master bath with dual vanity, seated walk-in shower, and separate commode space
- Powder rooms with pedestal sink
- Main-level master suite in Travis model
- And more!
Optional Features Include:
- 2-car side-entry garage
- 3-car front- or side-entry garage
- Gourmet kitchen
- Butler’s pantry
- Covered or screened porch
- Boxed tray ceiling
- Morning room
- Additional guest suite with bath
- Third-floor loft
- Finished lower level with recreation room, media room, den and/or wet bar with walkout option
- And more!
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at the Villages of Piedmont today. Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.