Live the simple life at the Villas at Belvedere where you can have the home and space you desire without all the maintenance. These stunning new villa homes are built for the way you live, and offer an affordable opportunity to live in the prestigious community of Belvedere.
Inside your new villa home in Belvedere, you’ll be captivated by the open floor plans, high-end features, and customizable options available. A second floor loft can be serve a home office or a place for that pool table you’ve always wanted. A finished lower level with rec room, den, and full bathroom can be home to the perfect home theater or game room. An optional spa shower in your main-level master suite could provide the perfect retreat after a long day.
At the Villas at Belvedere, you can create your dream villa for that easy, low-maintenance lifestyle you’ve been waiting for.
Standard Features Include:
- 2-story villa homes with 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, and 2-car front-load garage
- Main-level master suite with large walk-in closet and separate linen closet
- Master bath with dual sink vanity, soaking tub, shower with seat, and separate commode space
- Generously-sized closets and plenty of storage space
- High-end, gourmet kitchens with sit-down island and walk-in pantry
- Powder room with pedestal sink
- Upper-level with loft, storage space, and walk-in linen closet
- Secondary bedrooms both include walk-in closets
Optional Features Include:
- Finished lower level with recreation room and den with full bath
- Open loft from above, giving the great room architecturally stunning sloped ceilings
- Home office
- Gourmet kitchen with additional counter and cabinet space
- Tray ceiling in the owner’s suite
- Spa shower in master bath
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at the Villas at Belvedere today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.