Whether you’re looking to upsize, downsize, or purchase your first home, the single-family homes and townhomes at Stonewater truly offer something for everyone’s unique needs and tastes. If you’re looking for a main-level master suite or one-floor living, the home designs at Stonewater have you covered.
Step inside and be captivated by the open layouts, large kitchens with sit-down island, expansive master suites, and entertaining spaces, ranging from lofts, rooftop terraces, and finished lower-levels, with space for a pool table, home theater and/or wet bar.
Living in Stonewater means you’re close to everything you love about Charlottesville, including Downtown Charlottesville! Spend an afternoon at the Downtown Mall, exploring its shops, restaurants, and galleries. If recreation is what you crave, simply walk to Pen Park for tennis, fitness, volleyball, and more.
With an array of available features to customize your space, Stanley Martin Homes at Stonewater are built for the way you live.
Townhome Standard Features (including but not limited to):
- 3-bedroom multi-level townhomes offering 2,268 square feet of living space
- 2 full baths and 2 powder rooms (1 on lower-level and 1 on main-level)
- Private garage
- Loft space and rooftop terrace
- Lower-level flex space
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- High-end kitchen with sit-down island
- Master suite with large walk-in closet
- Master bath with dual sink vanity and shower with seat
Townhome Custom Options (including but not limited to):
- Gourmet kitchen
- Deck off kitchen and dining area
- Atrium door leading out to deck and/or rooftop terrace
- Wet bar in loft
Single-Family Home Standard Features (including but not limited to):
- Selection of 6 home designs, offering 3-4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, and 1- and 2-car garages
- First-floor master suites and main-level living available
- Open layouts, perfect for entertaining
- Large high-end kitchens with island or peninsula
- Abundant closet space throughout
- Powder room with pedestal sink
- Large secondary bedrooms, many with walk-in closet
- Large secondary bathrooms, many with dual sinks and/or partition between sink area, commode, and tub
- Master suites with large walk-in closets
- Private master baths with dual sink vanity, shower with seat, and separate commode space (several models also include soaking tub)
- Mudroom (most models)
- Upper-level loft space (several models)
Single-Family Home Custom Options (including but not limited to):
- 2- or 3-car side-load garage
- Gourmet kitchen
- Butler’s pantry
- Morning room
- Boxed tray ceilings
- Bay windows
- Covered or screened porch
- Additional bedrooms and bathrooms
- Corner soaking tub in master bath
- Jack and Jill-style bathroom
- Upper-level bonus room
- Third-floor loft with home office and full bath
- Finished lower level with den, rec room, wet bar, and full bathroom
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home in Albemarle County at Stonewater today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.