Have the best of both worlds at Stable Hill. Enjoy being minutes from all that Short Pump offers, yet tucked away in a private cul-de-sac community in a park-like setting. You’ll love this community, with its top-rated schools, close to shopping, dining, and entertainment—just minutes from Downtown Richmond in Henrico County.
Imagine a new single-family home you can customize to make it your own, with the design features you want. Inside, you’ll be captivated by the spacious, open floor plans and high-end features at Stable Hill. With an array of customizable features available, including sunrooms, additional bedroom suites, fireplaces, alternate bathroom layouts, decks, and screened in or covered porches, you can create your dream home, both inside and out.
Standard Features Include:
- Selection of 8 elite home designs with several front elevations in which to choose
- 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths
- 2-car front-entry garages
- Open floor-plans
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Expansive, high-end kitchens with island workspace
- Formal dining rooms
- Luxurious master suites with large walk-in closets, master bath with dual vanity, seated walk-in shower, and private commode space
- Main-level master suites in some models
- Second-floor loft/bonus space in some models
- Powder rooms with pedestal sink
- Air-conditioned crawl spaces
- Kohler throughout bathrooms and kitchen
- Upgraded cabinetry
- Upgraded flooring, including ceramic tile and hardwood
- Granite counter tops
- Sod and irrigation system
- Tankless water heate
- And more!
Customizable Features Include:
- 3-car garages
- Side-entry garages
- Gourmet kitchens
- Butler’s pantries
- Morning rooms
- Tray ceilings
- Covered or screened porches
- Guest suites
- Third-floor lofts
- Finished basements with media room, den, and/or wet bar
- First and second-floor extensions
- And more!
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Stable Hill today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.