Own your dream home and live your ideal lifestyle at Old Trail, where every day feels like a vacation. Inside your new home, you’ll be captivated by the open floor plans, high-end features, and array of custom options available. A loft space can serve as a home office or playroom. A finished lower level with rec room, den, and full bathroom can be home to the perfect home theater or game room. A main- or upper-level guest suite could serve as the perfect in-law suite.
At Old Trail, options for recreation are endless. Walk to the Old Trail Swim Club for an afternoon swim, or play a round of golf at the Old Trail Golf Club. Stop at the Old Trail Town Center, where you’ll find restaurants, a salon, medical offices and more. Living in this family-friendly community in Crozet offers great schools and a fabulous way to live.
Old Trail evokes that true sense of community you’re looking for, along with the home you’ve always wanted.
Standard Features (including but not limited to):
- Single-family homes, ranging from 2,295-3,677 square feet of living space, with 3-4 bedrooms, 2 ½-3 ½ baths, and 2-car front-load garage
- Main-level master suites (in several models)
- Master suites with large walk-in closets
- Master bath with dual sink vanity, soaking tub, shower with seat, and separate commode space
- High-end kitchens with walk-in pantry and sit-down island or large peninsula
- Formal dining room
- Main-level mudroom with closet
- First- or second-floor laundry (per model)
- Abundant closet and storage space
- Powder room with pedestal sink
- Large secondary bedrooms, many with walk-in closets and/or private bath
- Upper-level loft (per model)
Custom Features (including but not limited to):
- Options to expand your living space up to 7,478 square feet
- 2-car side-load garage
- 3- and 4-car garages
- Finished lower level with recreation room and/or den, wet bar, and full bath
- Third-floor loft with home office and/or full bath
- Additional bedroom/guest suite with full bath
- Sitting room and fireplace in master suite
- Gourmet kitchen
- Butler’s pantry
- Morning room
- Screened or covered porch
- Tray/boxed tray ceilings
- Bay windows
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Old Trail in Western Albemarle County.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.