Hi, I'm Holly! If you have any questions about our communities, home designs, locations or how Stanley Martin Homes has been building homes for over 50 years – just ask!
Luxury, Livability and Location
- You can't beat the location of this community. This "inside the Beltway" locations means short commuting and closer to work and play.
- Excellent Schools. Sought after McLean Public Schools-- Haycock Elementary, Longfellow Middle School, and McLean High School. In 2016 US World & News Report ranks McLean High School as the second best in the state. Beyond the excellent reputation of the public schools, there are several highly rated private schools within 5 miles of this community-The Langley School, the Potomac School and Bishop O'Connell to name a few.
- One of the only new home neighborhoods that has been built in the area in recent years.
Square Footage: 3558- 6423
Priced From: $ 1,599,990
Hours: Call for an Appointment
Square Footage: 5800
Elevation: A Lot: 8
Priced At: $ 1,599,990
Luxury Close to it all
- At Manor Ridge, you are close to it all. You're just outside DC, yet nestled in the quiet tranquility of the suburbs
- Close proximity to commuter routes like Route 7, Route 29, Route 236, Dulles Toll Road, I-495 Express and I-66.
- Less than 2 miles from East and West Falls Church Metro Stations
- Minutes away from shopping, health clubs, parks, dining and entertainment