Have the best of both worlds at Manor Ridge. Enjoy being minutes from DC, in a community with award-winning schools, yet tucked away in a small, intimate community that feels miles away.
Your life is busy, and you want a house to come home to that is built for the way you live. Imagine living only minutes from work and the hustle and bustle of the city, yet coming home to a new single-family home in a small, private community. It’s a home you can customize to make your own, with the design features you want. Inside, you’ll be captivated by the spacious, open floor plans and high-end features at Manor Ridge. With an array of available features, including sunrooms, fireplaces, decks, porches, and rooftop terraces, you can create your dream home, both inside and out.
Standard Features Include:
- Selection of 2 elite home designs with several front elevations in which to choose
- 4 bedrooms and 3 ½ baths
- 2-car front-entry garages
- Open floor plans
- Expansive closets and storage space throughout
- Bright, high-end kitchens with island workspace
- Formal dining rooms
- Luxurious master suites with large walk-in closets, master bath with dual vanity, Roman tub, seated walk-in shower, and private commode space
- Secondary bedrooms with walk-in closets; one with full bath
- Powder room with pedestal sink
- And more!
Customizable Features Include:
- Third-floor loft with home office, full bathroom, and rooftop terrace with double-sided fireplace
- Finished basement with media room, den, and/or wet bar
- Gourmet kitchen
- Boxed tray and/or coffered ceilings
- Bay windows
- Covered or screened porch
- Home office
- First and second-floor rear extension
- And more!
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Manor Ridge today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes!