If a morning jog along miles of trails or a cup of coffee on your deck overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains beckons you, then Westlake at Foothill Crossing is for you.
Whether you’re looking for cozy or grand to accommodate family and friends, these new homes in Crozet are built for your active lifestyle. With large ½ acre homesites backing to woods and mountain views, the homes at Westlake at Foothill Crossing give you the space and the privacy to create your own backyard outdoor oasis–or space to run around with the kids or play with the dog. Or walk to nearby Claudius Crozet Park for a wide array of recreational amenities including community pool, tennis courts, dog park, and baseball and soccer fields.
Inside your new home at Westlake at Foothill Crossing, you’ll be captivated by the open floor plans and high-end features. Add a loft with home office or use it as a teen space. A finished lower level could accommodate a game room, exercise room, and home theater. With an array of customizable options available, Stanley Martin Homes at Westlake at Foothill Crossing allows you to create the home of your dreams.
Standard Features (including but not limited to):
- Selection of 6 home designs with several front elevations in which to choose, from 2,295 to 3,677 square feet of living space
- 1 and 2 stories, 3 and 4 bedrooms, 2+ baths, 2-car garages
- Two out of three 2-story models feature main-level master suites
- Open floor plans
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Spacious, high-end kitchens with island workspace, perfect for entertaining
- Formal dining rooms to host holiday dinners
- Some models with powder room and pedestal sink
- Master suites with large walk-in closets
- Master baths with dual vanity, Roman tub, shower with seat, and separate commode space
Custom Options (enabling you to expand your living space up to 7,000 square feet):
- 2-car side-load garage
- 3-car front or side-load garage
- 4-car front-load garage
- Gourmet kitchen
- Butler’s pantry
- Morning room
- Covered Porch
- Screened Porch
- Third-floor loft with home office and full bath
- Finished lower level with den, rec room, media room and/or wet bar
- Fireplace in Great Room or master suite
- Rear or side home extension
- Sitting room in master suite
- Boxed tray ceiling
- Bonus room
- Jack and Jill bathroom
- Additional guest suite
- And more!
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home in Albemarle County at Westlake at Foothill Crossing today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.