Come home to luxurious living spaces perfect for your busy and active lifestyles. Customize your dream Stanley Martin home for your growing family.
You’ll love the spacious, open floor plans at FoxCreek. Entertain your new neighbors in your bright gourmet kitchen and adjoining family room, or outdoors on your deck or covered porch. Many homes feature a second-floor loft space, perfect for kids or a home office, as well as an optional third floor loft for even more space. First-floor studies can easily be converted into guest bedroom suites, or additional bedroom suites can also be added. Stanley Martin has the home designs and options to create your dream home, whatever your needs may be.
At FoxCreek, you’ll find luxurious single-family homes with 4 and 5 bedrooms, 2 ½ to 6 baths, 2 and 3-car garages, and from 2,807 to over 6,000 square feet of smartly-designed living space, perfect for you and your growing family. You can customize your home with a number of features, including fireplaces, gourmet kitchens, butler’s pantries, morning rooms, sunrooms, decks, covered porches, lofts, additional bedroom suites—just a few of the many options available.
Standard Features Include:
- Excellent selection of 5 home designs with several front elevations to choose from
- 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths
- 2-car front-entry garages with large driveways
- Open floor-plans
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Expansive, high-end kitchens with island workspace
- Luxurious master suites with large walk-in closets and master bath with dual vanity and seated walk-in shower
- Powder rooms complete with pedestal sink
- Some models with first-floor master suites
- 8-Step Warranty process to ensure the quality of your home and familiarize you and your family with your home’s systems and the best ways to maintain it
- And more!
Customizable Features Include:
- 3-car and/or side-entry garages
- Gourmet kitchens
- Butler’s pantries
- Morning rooms
- Tray ceilings
- Covered or screened porches
- Guest suites
- Third-floor lofts
- Alternative bath layouts
- First and second-floor extensions
- Master suites with sitting rooms
- And more!
Love your new lifestyle in Moseley, a community of top-rated schools, close to parks, restaurants, and shopping—just outside of downtown Richmond in desirable Chesterfield County.
Imagine a new single-family home community that offers the diverse home designs and options you’re looking for, with a true community feel. As a FoxCreek resident you’ll be minutes from local restaurants and shopping, and located within one of Chesterfield County’s best school districts, including the area’s top-ranked high school. Chesterfield County is an area Money magazine twice named a “Best Place to Live” and CNBC listed in its “Top 10 Perfect Suburbs” in 2011. What more could you want in a new home community for you and your family?
- Top-rated schools include Woolridge Elementary, Swift Creek Middle, and Cosby High School, the highest-rated high school in all of Chesterfield County and a nationally-recognized high school by U.S. News & World Report
- Conveniently located in the Route 360 Corridor and minutes from Route 288 and the Powhite Parkway
- Minutes from the area’s best shopping and dining, including the restaurants and shopping at Hull Street
- Several golf courses just miles away, including Westham, Birkdale Golf Club, and Brandermill Country Club
- Other nearby area attractions include the Richmond Zoo and Pocahontas State Park
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
What are you waiting for? Stanley Martin is a local homebuilder you can trust.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at FoxCreek today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.