Own your dream home and the active lifestyle you desire for your family at Embrey Mill. Enjoy being close to I-95, for an easy commute to wherever you need, yet tucked away in a private community with amazing amenities. Socialize with neighbors at the Embrey House clubhouse/community center, or spend an afternoon at the pool with 5 lap lanes and water slide! Get a bite to eat at the Before n After cafe. Fit in a workout at the fitness center, or take the kids to play in one of the playgrounds or parks. It’s all yours to enjoy at Embrey Mill.
Customizable Features Include:
- Gourmet kitchens
- Morning rooms
Inside your home at Embrey Mill, you’ll be captivated by the open floor plans and high-end features. With an array of customizable features available, including third floor lofts, fireplaces, decks, and screened in or covered porches, your dream home you design awaits.
Standard Features Include:
- Selection of 4 home designs with several front elevations in which to choose
- 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths
- 2-car front-load garages
- Many wooded homesites available
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Expansive, high-end kitchens with island workspace
- Luxurious master suites with large walk-in closets, master bath with dual vanity, and seated walk-in shower
- Main-level master suites in some models
- Second-floor loft/bonus space in some models
- Powder rooms with pedestal sink
- Tray ceilings
- Covered or screened porches
- Additional bedroom suites
- Additional bathrooms
- Third-floor lofts
- Alternate master bath with Roman tub
- Finished lower-level with media room, den, and/or wet bar
- Four-foot extension on some designs
- And more!
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Embrey Mill today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.