Hi, I'm Holly! If you have any questions about our communities, home designs, locations or how Stanley Martin Homes has been building homes for over 50 years – just ask!
A Sanctuary away from the City
- This master planned community has over 285 acres of open space, including parks, trails and playgrounds throughout the neighborhood
- The Embrey House is a community center filled with information to help you explore the surrounding area, and also home to the Before n After Café – a great place to stop for lunch or a quick snack.
- Community amenities include a pool with 5 lap lanes, a slide and a separate kids' area; picnic and lounge areas; a racetrack themed park; playgrounds and a multi-use play court; and a fitness center with treadmills, elliptical, circuit training machines and free weights
Square Footage: 2416- 4417
Priced From: $ 399,990
Square Footage: 2733- 4379
Priced From: $ 424,990
Square Footage: 3018- 4820
Priced From: $ 439,990
Square Footage: 3301- 5818
Priced From: $ 459,990
Hours: Mon 1-6, Tues-Sun 11-6, Thurs Closed
Square Footage: 5338
Elevation: B Lot: 417
Priced At: $ 619,990
Right Where You Want to Live
- Just off of I-95 in North Stafford and within easy reach to many top employers and medical services
- Close to just about everything including great shopping and dining at Central Park Mall and Spotsylvania Towne Centre and attractions including highly acclaimed golf courses, water sports, museums, parks and theaters.
- Many convenient transportation options are nearby, such as slugging lines, a popular form of carpooling, and Brooke Station, the closest Virginia Railway Express (VRE) to the community, and will take you directly into Washington, DC.