Enjoy being close to all that Short Pump offers, yet tucked away in a small, private enclave. Surround yourself with a community boasting top-rated schools, close to parks, restaurants, and shopping—just minutes from Downtown Richmond in desirable Henrico County.
Imagine a new single-family home on a large homesite with plenty of space for your kids to play in the yard or add a fantastic outdoor space with swimming pool and firepit. Customize your home to make it your own, with the design features you want. Inside, you’ll be captivated by the spacious, open floor plans and high-end features at Welwood. Our newest model, the Morgan, features the highly sought-after first-floor master suite. With an array of customizable features available at Welwood, including sunrooms, additional bedroom suites, double-sided fireplaces, alternate bathroom layouts, decks, and screened in or covered porches, you can create your dream home, both inside and out.
Standard Features Include:
- Selection of 5 elite home designs on ½ acre homesites with several front elevations in which to choose
- 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths
- 2-car front-entry garages
- Open floor-plans
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Expansive, high-end kitchens with island workspace
- Formal dining rooms
- Luxurious master suites with large walk-in closets, master bath with dual vanity, seated walk-in shower, and private commode space
- Powder rooms complete with pedestal sink
- Some models with first-floor master suites
- 8-Step Warranty process to ensure the quality of your home and familiarize you and your family with your home’s systems and the best ways to maintain it
- And more!
Customizable Features Include:
- 3- and 4-car garages
- Side-entry garages
- Gourmet kitchens
- Butler’s pantries
- Morning rooms
- Tray ceilings
- Covered or screened porches
- Guest suites
- Third-floor lofts
- Finished basements with media room, den, and/or wet bar
- First and second-floor extensions
- And more!
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your dream home at Welwood today. Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.
What are you waiting for? Stanley Martin is a local homebuilder you can trust.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Welwood today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.