Imagine waking up in your first-floor master suite to a view of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Chesterfield Landing offers this and much more. Step inside and be captivated by the open layouts. Expansive kitchens with huge islands open up to large great rooms. An optional sunroom or morning room lets you bring the outdoors in with plenty of natural light.
Whether you’re looking for cozy or grand to accommodate family and friends, these new homes in a prime Crozet locale are built for your active lifestyle. Whether you desire main-level or two-story living, there is a home for you. Add a third-floor loft or a finished lower level where the options are endless: game room, exercise room, or home theater.
With large half-acre homesites backing to woods and/or mountain views, the homes at Chesterfield Landing give you the space and the privacy to create your own backyard outdoor oasis and make lifelong memories. With an array of options available, you can create your forever home at Chesterfield Landing.
Standard Features (including but not limited to):
- 4 single-family home designs with 1,694-2,860 square feet of living space, featuring 1 and 2 stories, 3 and 4 bedrooms, 2+ baths, and 2-car garages
- Main-level master suites in two home designs
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Spacious kitchens with island workspace
- Master suites with large walk-in closets
- Master baths with dual vanity, shower with seat, and separate commode space
Custom Options (enabling you to expand your living space up to 5,188 square feet):
- 2- or 3-car side-load garage
- Gourmet kitchen
- Tray and boxed tray ceilings
- Bay windows
- Desk in mudroom
- Morning room
- Soaking tub in master bath
- Covered or screened porch
- Third-floor loft with home office and full bath
- Finished lower level with den, rec room, wet bar, and full bathroom
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home in Albemarle County at Chesterfield Landing today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.