Live the simple life at Belvedere, with the home and space you desire, without all the maintenance. These stunning new single-family homes are built for the way you live, and are ideal whether you’re buying your first home, upgrading to a single-family home, or downsizing. Whether you’re looking for charming and cozy or elegant and grand, the homes at Belvedere truly offer something for everyone.
Inside your new home in Belvedere, you’ll love the open floor plans, high-end features, and customizable options available. A loft space can serve a home office or a place for that pool table you’ve always wanted. A finished lower level with rec room, den, and full bathroom can be home to the perfect home theater or game room.
At Belvedere, options for recreation are endless. Walk to the adjacent Fairview Swim and Tennis Club for some recreation and relaxation. Go for a walk, jog, or bike ride along the Rivanna Trail, a short walk from your house. And when it’s action and excitement you crave, Downtown Charlottesville, with the Downtown Mall, and other opportunities for shopping, dining, and entertainment are only minutes away.
At Belvedere in Albemarle County, life the lifestyle you’ve always wanted in a home that you can truly make your own.
Features (including but not limited to):
- 3-4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, and 2-car attached and detached garages
- Main-level master suites (in several models)
- Master-suites with large walk-in closet
- Master bath with dual sink vanity, soaking tub (per model), shower with seat, and separate commode space
- High-end, gourmet kitchens with sit-down island or large peninsula
- Main-level mudroom with closet
- Generously-sized closets and plenty of storage space
- Powder room with pedestal sink
- Large secondary bedrooms, many with walk-in closets
- Formal dining room (per model)
- Secondary full bathrooms, many with two sinks and separation between tub and commode
- Upper-level with loft and storage space (per model)
Custom Features (including but not limited to):
- Options to expand your living space to nearly 6,000 square feet
- Finished lower level with recreation room and/or den, wet bar, and full bath
- Third-floor loft with home office and/or full bath
- Gourmet kitchen and/or butler’s pantry
- Boxed tray ceilings
- Bay windows
- Additional bedrooms
- Screened or covered porch
- 2- or 3-car side-load garage
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Belvedere in Charlottesville today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.